The difference between the Admirals Walk Pool, and the other traditional Buster Crabbe Pools is the Wall. The wall of the Admiral’s Walk gets assembled in your backyard by connecting 4-inch (4″ x 52″) interlocking aluminum panels. These are the thickest extruded aluminum panels on the market. Once installed, they form the most durable pool wall on the planet.
It can be installed on-ground and is capable of being partially buried. Buster Crabbe Pools decks are made of aluminum and get carpeted in grey, blue, or brown. The fence is a resin with an aluminum core. Bead channel for hanging the pool liner is aluminum. Also, the security folding stairs are aluminum. Sensing a pattern? This pool is never going to rust.
- Spacious 18” walk-around, carpeted deck
- 6' deep (by width of pool) carpeted end deck
- Interlocking extruded aluminum wall panels
- 36” Regency fencing (meets all local ordinances)
- Deluxe set of ladders (deck to pool) & outside ground to deck
- Heavy duty beaded liner hung from inside wall track
- 30 year extended warranty on pool wall and frame
- Manufactured locally in the USA (New Jersey)
|SIZE (Width x Length)||GALLONS|
|12' x 20'||7,600|
|12' x 24'||9,200|
|16' x 24'||12,500|
|16' x 32'||16,400|